Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

pinteresting...

thought i'd have some fun with the rest of you for "oh, how pinteresting wednesdays", and also semi wordless wednesdays!!


this week on pinterest...





family tree <3






30 questions in a jar. ask you kid(s) one question each night. this site has new questions every month.












Instructions: 1. Put on nail polish and let dry. 2. Dip fingernail in alcohol-basically any will do. 3. Press a strip of newspaper big enough to cover the whole nail on to your nail. alcohol soaked nail. 4. Pull off slowly and be really impressed with yourself. 5. Paint top coat if desired











talk about a money saver!!!






Candle, no wick or wax required






want it!!

follow me on pinterest!!






google





Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Love these! Pinterest is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pins! I've tried the newsprint nails and they are adorable on. I also really like the Family tree. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the questions jar and the orange!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, that dog picture is hilarious! And the questions in a jar is a great idea.

    New follower of your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. someone else pinned that outfit it is totally cute love it! and i love that acorn and squirrel necklace it is darling

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gorgeous green earrrings and the question jar idea. Glad I stopped by from FF&P for SWW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. doesn't that dog look JUST like brady?! and that orange thing is crazy awesome! love it all

    ReplyDelete