Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

*weekend rundown* & [37 weeks]

Feels good to be back after a week of being MIA! I'm going to try a new link up today... Weekend Shenanigans over at Sami's Shenanigan's. Here goes...



Friday we kind of relaxed. It had been a nasty week for weather. This is where I found my daughter after I got out of the shower that evening. This is a co-sleeper I'll be using for Scarlett. Big sister was just making sure it was cozy enough... suuuureeeeeeee.



Saturday was pretty eventful. I started out with a pedi. Being full-term made me anxious to get out there and pamper myself. Who knows when the next time I'll even look at my toes will be after S gets here! My bestie, Kath, and I enjoyed every second of our pedicures! (The color is Cajun Shrimp by OPI, *love*).

After the pedis we shopped around Target until lunchtime. Scored some sweet slide-ons for me and Ava. And just a few more things for S, like gas drops, sun blockers for the car windows, & some tiny hats that were on clearance for $1.

Then we ate our hearts out at Olive Garden. Full four course meal. Salad, appy (stuffed shrooms), entree (I got Chicken Scampi), and dessert (chocolate mousse cake). Needless to say... we did not leave hungry.

Had to walk off that mess at Kirklands and got a couple cute things for S's room...
The owl and the picture. Both on sale. Couldnt pass THAT up! :)

This was taken before I got these, but this is what the room looks like so far...
I got my glider in on Friday. LOVE IT! Need a couple more things to hang on the walls, but that can always come later. I really do have everything S could possibly need.

Later that night we went to Wasabi's Japanese Steakhouse... heaven.
I sat between my in-laws, so my MIL was on my right, FIL is on the left, hubby, Ava, my nephews Corgan & Grey, SIL Candace, and BIL Marc. It was Marc's birthday celebration. The kids were soooo tired, but were still really well behaved and had a blast.

Sunday was pretty uneventful. I was super tired after that long day. I was extremely surprised that I didnt end up with elephant sized ankles after all that walking Saturday. The husband went fishing and Ava and I just lounged around. Enjoying my last few weeks with her as an only child. She's going to be such a helpful sister. :)


That sums up the weekend (link up!!)... time to catch up on my weekly update.



How far along? 37 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: about 25+
Maternity clothes? yes.
Stretch marks? Yep, and they hurt.
Sleep: Lots of potty trips now. LOTS!
Best moment this week: Girl time and relaxing.
Miss Anything? Just not being so big.
Movement: all the time.
Food cravings: Fruits
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Labor Signs: Two short contractions last night. One at 12:30am, one at 3am. The only time I ever had contrations with Ava is when it was the real deal, but I hear of women having them for weeks before actual labor, so I think there is still some time before she gets here.
Belly Button in or out? Completely flat.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Getting to see Scarlett tomorrow! Havent seen her since 22 weeks! The doctor will also start checking my progress every week until she's here!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend!!! I am looking forward to getting a mani/pedi for my shower in April. Practically counting down!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was *SO* relaxing, you will looooove it. I could have fallen asleep in the chair... if I wasnt so ticklish... :)

      Delete
  2. super cute nursery! and your daughter is precious.

    hopping over from the blog hop
    mybagofsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think she's pretty great. :)

      Delete