Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

eff, marry, kill {week one}

photobucket





this is pretty exciting and i'm loving everyones selections. i picked three of my favorite men so it's a really tough decision... here they are.


jake gyllenhaal


david beckham



elijah wood




my choice?

eff david. he's almost too hot to live with everyday. one night would suffice

marry jake. he seems like he would be a great husband/father. and he's smokin'!

kill elijah. ;(  even though i love him so. sometimes i wonder if he swings the other way?



what are your choices??

dont forget to link up and play!

7 comments:

  1. I could not have chosen any better. Ahhh, Jakey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I think I'd go Becks, Jake, Elijah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh awesome, i love me some jake!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would choose the same as you! I loved Jake in "Love And Other Drugs". I also think Elijah swings the other way!

    honeyandnutmeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. agree with you! love JAKE!!! all i can think of when i see elijah wood is Lord of the Rings... yikes!

    Come by and visit loveisallyouneedbowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your choices. Although I think I may have to switch Jake & David up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost put David Beckham in my picks (I did athletes) but my eff and marry were not gonna change and I couldn't stand to kill him. I agree with you 100% (and I sometimes wonder about Elijah myself)

    ReplyDelete