Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

oh, how pinteresting...

so this is the second post of the day, but i cant skip my favorite link-ups. :)  here goes..




Source: None via Samantha on Pinterest







entertainment center into a kitchen. genius!






<3







if/when i have a boy :)












adoration. <3







how to stencil/paint fabric







loving matte nail polish!






shorts = LOOOOVE!!!!!








that is all for now! make sure you link up and join! :)


google




Photobucket




you can follow me on pinterest here. happy wednesday!! :)

4 comments:

  1. stopping by from FF&P!


    oh my GOSH! I so need that pink/zebra kitchen-but in a big kid size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nautical baby room! I was a Delta Gamma in college and still have tons of anchor stuff :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! The ideas are flying around in my head!!! Gotta get them off the Pinterest Boards and help them materialize!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those apple candles are the cutest thing i have ever seen!! seriously i want to make those. and i love that stencil what a lovely color they picked for that project

    ReplyDelete