Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pinteresting Gift Idea's

it's that time againnn...




google




here are some things i've found for gifts



kindle cover


Source: etsy.com via Samantha on Pinterest




Source: bcbg.com via Samantha on Pinterest


smartphone case that doubles as wallet! $37



Source: etsy.com via Samantha on Pinterest


great for the g*parents :)





$15



Source: etsy.com via Samantha on Pinterest


$11





$32



$50 (for my little sister?)







Source: ae.com via Siobhan on Pinterest


for the little bro... maybe some slippers too. :)



what are your favortie gift ideas this winter?? do share, i need help!

3 comments:

  1. that cutting board is so adorable, and such an unexpected (but practical) gift for newlyweds! awesome :)

    xx
    alyssa
    http://wereaucourant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want that watch AND ring for gifts...
    Trish @ Tales from ... 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest is SO addicting!


    PS: I saw that you had entered a giveaway for MyMemroies Design Software in the past! I just thought I'd let you know, that I'm doing a giveaway for the software, as well! Feel free to enter at http://allaboutalynne.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-memories-software-giveaway.html :)

    -Alynne

    ReplyDelete